Dressed For Comfort

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patricks day everyone. I am a big believer in wearing green on this holiday because who likes to get pinched. Well ever since I got engaged and my husband gave me a green amethyst I never have to worry about getting pinched anymore!!! But that still didn't stop me from wearing my bright green pants today to work.

I hope everyone had a great and relaxing weekend like I did. I get so sad when it's over. Here's to another work week I guess! 

This weeks outfit post is so comfortable. For me this is the perfect shirt for going out or camping or even sleeping haha it's so darn comfortable!! 

I got this shirt from toAdorn, check them out on Facebook www.facebook.com/toadorn.
They are an awesome daily deals site where you can get boutique style clothes for a super affordable price! 

If you would like to purchase something use the code ilovetoadorn at check out for an additional 10% off!














2 comments :

  1. Could you be any cuter??! Love your outfit posts, you are such a doll! xo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |