Beachbody Coaching Is A Scam

Thursday, October 15, 2015



(You can view this post also on my new health and fitness blog Fitness With Stef )
Beachbody Coaching is a scam right? My husband thought it, my parents thought it, and I'm sure some of my friends thought it too.

I knew what I was signing up for was for sure NOT a scam but to be honest that's about ALL I knew when I got started as a Beachbody coach. For me it was a large leap of faith because I didn't know any beachbody coaches when I signed up and really had no clue what I would be doing.

6 months later and I've learned a whole lot and have been completely blessed by this experience and thought I would share some of the things that I have learned along the way!

Here are 8 things that I have learned since I have started Beachbody coaching that I want you to know and lol NO it is NOT a scam:
  1. No Beachbody is not a pyramid scheme, those are actually illegal and I would never be involved in an illegal activity. And to those of you that think pyramid scheme and multi level marketing are synonymous, it's absolutely not, do some research :)
  2. But yes, it is network marketing. I know that puts a bad taste in some people's mouth because the last thing you want to do is sell sell sell. Well let me be the first to tell you that I am NOT a salesperson whatsoever. I worked as a telemarketer in college to ask for donations for our university and going to work everyday and making calls scared the living daylights out of me. I never got over that fear. Instead as a coach we do the workouts, eat healthy, and inspire others to do the same by sharing the journey.
  3. Those who understand network marketing understand the power of word of mouth. Are you more likely to purchase something that your best friend told you is amazing or something that a TV commercial told you would change your life? So instead of paying money to advertise for a product, the company is paying a customer to do the advertising for them!
  4. You will get healthier. As a coach you'll likely have challengers that are looking to you as an example and as inspiration in living a healthier lifestyle. No you don't need to be perfect, just be yourself, push yourself to be better, and you'll inspire those around you to be the same. And as a coach, you'll be inspired by your own coaches as well.
  5. This is not a get rich quick scheme. Those that are really successful with beachbody coaching have worked their tails off to get to where they are. You can't just sign up and expect to be a millionaire. Things don't happen that way, and if they did, you wouldn't appreciate any of it or gain any life experience.
  6. Shakeology is amazing. For me before signing up my biggest hesitation was Shakeology. Truth be told I had never heard of it and I didn't know what the heck it was. I thought it was a weight loss shake and I am totally against easy fixes to weight loss. Well I was completely wrong. Shakeology is not a weight loss shake, and it's not a protein shake. It is a health shake made up of superfoods from around the world to provide your daily nutrition needs in one shake, and it tastes amazing.
  7. You will meet new friends from all over. I love the girls on my team and spending time with theme at weekly meetings is so fun, even if they are via video conference. They understand your passions for health, fitness, helping others, and helping your family.
  8. You get fun prizes for hitting your goals. $50 cash, P90X, a Team Beachbody water bottle, dumbbell necklace, and a free ticket to Summit 2016 are just some of the fun prizes that I have received since I've started coaching on top of getting a weekly paycheck.
If you are interested in learning more about coaching to see if it would be a good fit for you, or if you need a way to supplement your current income, apply HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |