Sweater Weather

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

This weekend I went to the Build Your Blog Conference in Salt Lake and my brain is still on overload from all of the blogging tips that I learned. 

The most important thing that I learned over the weekend though is what kind of blogger I want to be. I just want to be real for my readers. Someone that my followers, readers, and friends can truly relate to. Just your average girl that wants to share some of her insights and favorite things with the world and be her true self in the light of it all.

I also realized that I want this blog to be a healthy lifestyle blog because nothing gives me more satisfaction than helping others be healthier. However, I also want to be able to share my personal style and my life for those readers who want to just hear about how my little family is doing. 









I got this sweater at Banana Republic over the Christmas break and I have already outworn it. It is just so incredibly comfortable and warm. I love that it keeps me warm enough so I don't have to wear a coat outside in this warmer winter that we are having here in Utah right now. Also, Darin is still learning how to photograph the outfit pics so that's why my feet are cut off in these pics :) he's so awesome for helping me out though!

Even though the weather is getting warm enough for sweaters instead of bulky coats, I cannot wait to getaway to St. George this weekend where the weather is supposed to be in the 70's. PARADISE. Hope everyone else has fun plans for their Presidents Day Weekend :)

Comment below and leave your website so I can get to know you! Love y'all!


9 comments :

  1. I love how it is snowing in these photos. It makes the photos really fun to look at it! You are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best. That is all that can be said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I'm jealous of all these snow days people are getting when it's a normal day up here with TOO many inches of snow. Lame! Keep up the great work, girl, this blog will GROW! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the positive comments :) You're awesome!!! We have been so blessed this Jan/Feb with hardly much snow at all! I kinda love it! And it is going to be in the 50s later on this week! Spring is approaching and I love it!

      Delete
  4. You're sooo cute! Love that little snowy outfit. I am SO jealous you can still see the grass there we are in a serious deep freeze this winter in Canada BR! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck staying warm in that mess up there :) so grateful that this winter has been so kind here.

      Delete
  5. I tried this dress on in store some time last month, and for some reason I left without it.And I decided that even though I didn’t technically need a http://www.rosegal.com/sheer-bodycon-dress/shop/ , I had to have it.Because I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |