Our Story: Part Three

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I appreciate all of the people who take the time to come check out this blog. So if you are reading this right now, I really appreciate you. Also look on the right. There is a button that says join this site. You should move your cursor over there and click that cause I would feel so blessed if you followed me. 


Our story resumes in November. At this point we had been together for eight months and I still hadn't met his mom or his sisters. During thanksgiving break we went to his hometown of Upland, California to spend time with his family and for a wedding that the both of us were in. The day after we got to California I went to see Twilight with his mom and sisters. I thought it was so sweet that we were having some girl time, little did I know it was a cover up. 

Darin proposed to me after the movie at the botanical gardens about 20 minutes from his house. It was beautifully and perfectly set up. He had a photographer there to capture all of the moments and he made sure my family was there to see it. My family came all the way from Texas to surprise me. I will spend my whole life trying to make up for this huge surprise that he set up. 






Such a beautiful week that was. 

The next five months we spent planning out the wedding and going to school. I am so blessed to have the mom that I have because with out her I would have failed all of my classes trying to prepare for the wedding. She did all of the hard work along with help from our wonderful friends and family. 

We also spent those five months falling deeper into love. This is something I say a lot but falling in love doesn't stop. You should always be in the falling stage.  That is how you know if he or she is the one. 

April was incredibly busy. Darin's birthday, his graduation from BYU, and then the 28th! The 28th of April was the best day of my life. 



Unforgettable. 

With Love,

Stef with an F

P.S. I promise this blog won't just be an ongoing love story. I just wanted to catch up on why I am where I am :) That is all.

3 comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |