Bumpdate 2.1

Wednesday, February 22, 2017



How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of Baby: Large Mango

Weight Gain: 9 lbs so far.

Symptoms: Growing pains like body is getting ready for birth, having to pee all of the time, and a couple contractions/cramping

First trimester was a little tougher this pregnancy than it was with Cohen, just felt nauseous more often and tired ALL the time but started feeling so much better at 12-13 weeks! I feel so blessed that I never got sick and that it was short lived!

Maternity Clothes: YES. I've learned to live in leggings and maternity shirts already. I can still wear some normal clothes and can still fit into my jeans surprisingly but that probably won't be the case in a couple of weeks. Also LULA ROE. 

Gender: Baby girl! Found out at 18 weeks! And yes we have a name picked out, but we are keeping that a secret for now.

Movement: Baby girl moves ALL the time! It's awesome. She feels MUCH lower than where Cohen was. Darin and Cohen have both felt her as well. 

Food Cravings: Nothing in particular but have had more of a sweet tooth than normal.

Sleep: I probably wake up to pee 2-3 times and Cohen hasn't been sleeping as well as he use to either so it's been good practice for having a newborn again.

Belly Button: It's popping out already for sure!

What I Miss: Cafe Latte Shakeology lol (midwives suggested drinking vegan formula so I don't go overkill on the vitamins) but that means drinking vegan chocolate far too often and I'm so bored of it.

What I Look Forward To: Shopping for some cute girl clothes and accessories, seeing Cohen swoon over his new baby sister, giving my baby a nursery since we've never had enough room for one before, and raising baby girl to love Texas like her mommy!

What Daddy Looks Forward To: paying for dance classes... oh wait that's me! Darin is more nervous than anything I think. He thinks this baby is coming out a teenager and he's freaking out lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |