Ode To Fall

Monday, September 22, 2014

Seeing as today marks a new season, I wanted to post a tribute to fall with some fun fall crafts I'm thinking about doing, fall recipes I'm thinking about eating, and some wonderful music to relax me on the cold evenings. 

Fall and Summer are tied for my favorite seasons but after this summer being so hot and pregnant, I think I am going to have to say Fall takes the win this year. Everything about fall is just glorious. The way the leaves fall, the smell of bonfires, roasting marshmallows, camping, warm days, cold nights, pumpkins, wonderful holidays, and even football. This season makes me want to wear really baggy sweaters, drink hot cocoa, and snuggle with my love. Every year I fall in love with fall all over again. 

Fall Crafts



I am not into carving pumpkins so this is a great idea for someone that hates it as much as I do but still loves pumpkins and being festive!



I absolutely love this halloween mantel. I'm trying to figure out an affordable way to decorate for the holidays and I think this is such a great idea because you can keep the large white candles for all seasons and swap out the cute ribbon around it. Then you can also swap out the little photo in the frame and voila it's a new holiday!



I liked this craft because it is easy and simple enough for a non-crafty person like me to attempt and possibly not fail at. 

Fall Food


Stuffed Roasted Acorn Squash




This sounds delightful. I love white chocolate and pumpkin and I'm excited about the combination.



Nothing better than a pot of tortilla soup for when it starts to get cooler. 


Fall Tunes

 Fall by Stefany Hiatt on Grooveshark



No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |