Michael Buble

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Darin and I are so incredibly blessed! We got to see Michael Boobs Tuesday night in concert! Darin and I nicknamed him Michael Boobs when we were dating in case you were wondering if I made a typo.

He was so amazing live!



Usually I am pretty good about looking up concert dates for some of our favorite artists so that we can make sure to have tickets when they come to town. How I dropped the ball on this one? I have no idea.

Thanks to my marketing professor who announced that he and his wife were going to the concert that night, I was able to find out that he was putting on this concert in Salt Lake and then thanks to Brittany Cass for having such an amazing job at the radio station, we were able to get free tickets!



Not only was his singing amazing, but he is just a well rounded performer. He had these cute little girls come up on the stage and he sang the Toy Story song with them and he also had us sing happy birthday to this cute old lady turning 83 that night. How cool is that? 10,000 people singing to her on her 83rd birthday. I bet she felt pretty incredible.

And when he sang the song that we danced to at our wedding, the memories came flooding back in.


What a wonderful night.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |