Texas Baby Shower

Monday, September 8, 2014


Where has the time gone? Summer is over, kids are back in school, pumpkin everything everywhere, 35 weeks pregnant... Time seriously just flies and it's exciting but crazy all at the same time.

So here's my attempt to catch up to time here on the blog.

I spent a week at home in Austin, Texas last month and boy was that such a great time. My mom put in a lot of work into throwing me and baby Hiatt a shower to which I am eternally grateful to her for. Also I want to just publicly thank everyone who helped with the shower! You know who you are :) Thanks for helping with decorations, invitations, food, desserts, location, games, set up, and take down. We really have such great family friends! And thanks to everyone who attended and showered the baby with great gifts. I appreciate all of the support and I had such a wonderful time. It was so nice to see everyone that I haven't seen in a long time.

Here are some pics:

Post shower: MOM (right) is especially happy that the shower is over!




Guests' attempt at creating baby Hiatt with play doh.


Candids of the guests:






I was so happy to be surprised with some Colombian Empanadas as part of the shower grub.

The adorable cupcakes!
 Decorations/Food/ Party Favors Etc:






Thanks again Mom and friends for the wonderful time. I can't wait to show these pictures to the baby someday so he can get a sense for how wonderful our Texas friends and family are.

Love y'all!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |