What's In My Cup?

Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 2 Prompt: What's in my cup?

Well just water in my blender bottle that I take with me everywhere. But to be more creative check out these Mason Jar Glasses I spray painted for our gender reveal tomorrow. It was so easy! I just used mason jars that I bought at Hobby Lobby $2.50 each and then bought Krylon spray paint and went outside and sprayed away!

The question now is what's in my mason jars? Well right now nothing but I think I decided that I am going to do Baby's Breath. It's simple and fits the theme, babies!!!



I gotta keep this short and sweet as there is still so much to get done before tomorrow! I am so excited that I discovered this easy project because now I will use these mason jars as cute decorations for the baby's room :)

Have a great weekend everyone.

PS Blue Or Pink, What Do You Think?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |