Short and sweet

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Today's prompt is how my blog got it's name. This isn't too hard of a question so this will be short and sweet. 

My whole life people have spelled my name wrong and I always have to spell it for someone because people automatically assume Stefany should be spelled with a ph and an ie. The traditional way. Well in Colombia where my mom is from those sounds don't make sense so my mom and dad chose to spell it the phonetic way. 

Then I got married to a Hiatt and I assume most people think our name is spelled Hyatt so I always tell people it is Hiatt with an I. 

That's when then I came up with stef with an f. 

That's it.  Super boring! But a history lesson for ya.

1 comment :

  1. I love your new blogging motivation! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |